Saturday, March 15, 2008

Speaking of things changing quickly with Maggie - today was the first day she got up on her own from her spot to go outside! Frankly, she surprised the crap out of me when I unlocked the door and then she was standing there next to me. Let's hope this is a new pattern and not just a fluke.


Maggie was great at her nail trip. We no longer here her claws on the ground, so we've made some progress in shortening them. On the way there, she really seemed to enjoy the car ride. I didn't think to bring our regular camera, but I was able to snap these with my phone.


We got her some raw bones at the pet store today too. I think we found Mag's new favorite treat. Her mom was a little grossed about by the raw meat, but she'll get used to it. I think Maggie won her over when the bone slipped off of her towel onto the floor - Maggie quickly grabbed it and put it back on her towel and made sure it didn't hit the floor again. The bones are great though, since she still doesn't play with anything, it gives her something to do.

No comments: