Friday, May 9, 2008

3 months and counting . . .

Today marks three months since Maggie joined our family. We celebrated by giving her a Jumbo Spring treat - YUM! I can't even remember what life was like before Maggie. Actually, I don't even want to try to remember what life was like before Maggie.

May 2008 is full of milestones for our family. Not only does it mark three months with Maggie, but on May 31st Steve and I will celebrate our five year wedding anniversary. Marrying Steve was the smartest decision I've ever made. Adopting Maggie has been the most rewarding decision I've ever made.

For those of you who have been following Maggie's progress, thank you!! Whether you've rescued a pet, are considering rescuing a pet, or are just a Maggie-fan, we hope you've enjoyed this blog.

No comments: