Monday, May 26, 2008

After posting, I thought of one other noteworthy moment from the weekend. Today we walked into town for lunch, and Kat stayed with Mags on some benches along the street while I ran into the deli for sandwiches. I ran back out of the deli to get Kat's 2nd choice of bread, since they were out of choice numero uno.

Kat and Mags were in the middle of a photo shoot on the street. Some photographers were in town and claimed (rightfully so, we think) that Maggie was the "cutest dog they ever did see".

I came back out 10 minutes later with the sandwiches, and several people were surrounding Kat and Maggie on the bench. She's a very popular girl.

Some day she's going to cause a car accident. I can't count the number of people we've seen making "aww, look at that dog!" faces and pointing as they drive down the street.

No comments: